Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2014

****ANYA ****

****ANYA ****

Ct  PTU tut for S&CO
Tube-"ANYA "–©Vi Nina –HERE
Kit-"GREEN FAIRYTALE"-Bibis Collection-HERE
All available at Scraps and Company!


This tutorial was written by me and any similarities to any other is just a
coincidence. This tut was written in PSP 9 but should work in all versions.
 This tut assumes you have a moderate working knowledge of PSP.
What you will need
 tube of choice.
kit of choice.
Font of choice.

Let’s get started!
Open a 800 x 800 canvas-selections all –Copy and paste paper 1 into selection
deselect.
Copy and paste elements as follows I have put the % of resize and any
special instructions. See tag for placement.
21-25-Blend mode hard light
16-no resize
44-20
43-20
28-75
35-55
Tube-resize 50%
26-35
47-55
24-no resize
54-no resize
44-20-mirror
30-25
Add drop shadows where you like
I used 2-2-56-5-Black
Merge-Flatten-crop-resize-sharpen.
Add © lic # and name
for name I used "alpha-clouds"-HERE
Background #058776
foreground/stroke-nil-Blend mode-Darken
Image rotate-free rotate

Save as Jpeg!




Would love to see your variations of this tut
Please mail tags to laurag315@gmail.com
please let me know which tut you did and put Laura
in the subject line and I will place your tag on my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment